E-M:/ Fighting Sprawl in Meridian Township

Forwarded bounced message....

Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 18:21:39 -0400
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
From: woiwode@vol.com (Tom & Anne Woiwode)
Subject: Fighting Sprawl in Meridian Twp.

Enviro-michers:

This may be considered too local in focus, but I know a number of
Enviro-Mich subscribers are in the Lansing area and many statewide are
concerned about sprawl.  What is happening  in Meridian Township is
everyone's nightmare when it comes to trying to develop sound policies on
sprawl:

                                                                Tom, Anne,
Nate and Pete Woiwode
                                                             and their