Re: Fwd: Re: E-M:/ Ottawa National Forest Action Alert!

Enviro-Mich message from Doug Cornett <drcornet@up.net>

Dear Mr. Banker:

How about the other timber sales named after military missions??  Mad
Bomber I, Mad Bomber II, Phazer and Thundercat are all recent sales in the
Ottawa that come to mind.

Regarding "credibility," why doesn't the Ottawa use peer-reviewed research
to back their ridiculous statements of wildlife interactions??

NOT Amused,

Doug Cornett