E-M:/ Opportunity to support the Environment at no cost!

Enviro-Mich message from "Linda Samuel" <gtn20@hotmail.com>

I came across this really great campaign.  GreenTravel.com, a web site that
focuses on ecotourism and active travel, is giving money to organizations
promoting environmental preservation and social development.

    *For each of us who joins, the campaign GreenTravel.com will
contribute $.25
    *We get to vote on where the contributions should go
    *A group of great organizations get needed funds

Here's what you should do!
    *Go to http://www.greentravel.com/giveback/
    *Vote for the organization you support
    *Multiply your support many times over by forwarding this message
to all your friends!