E-M:/ WMEAC's First Friday Speaker

Enviro-Mich message from WMEACJENNY@aol.com

West Michigan Environmental Action Council

CONTACT:   Tom Leonard
        Executive Director - WMEAC
        (616) 451-3051

EVENT: FIRST FRIDAY Speaker on the Environment

SPEAKER: Karen and Jeff Lubbers
  Local, Organic Farmers

SPONSOR: West Michigan Environmental Action Council

DATE:  Friday June 4, 1999

PLACE: St. Marks Church
  134 N. Division
  Grand Rapids, MI

TIME:   Noon to 1:30 pm

COST:  Lunch $2.00 for members and $3.00 for non-members
  The Lubbers are donating this totally organic, locally produced    lunch
and the donation of $2/3 will go to WMEAC.
  Free to those wishing to bring their own lunch

TOPIC:   "Poison Food"

The conventional methods in which we raise and process our foods are
polluting our environment and our bodies.  This conclusion was reached by
Jeff and Karen Lubbers after years of research conducted in the wake of their
young daughter's diagnosis of brain cancer.  Learn about the importance of
eating wholesome, natural foods, avoiding poison food, and voting for the
earth with your food dollar.

RSVP: By Monday, May 31 to reserve your spot!
West Michigan Environmental Action Council
(616) 451-3051

WMEAC's "FIRST FRIDAY" is a monthly luncheon with speakers and presentations
on environmental , outdoor and related topics.  It is open to the general
public.