E-M:/ 8 Hour HAZWOPER Winner Notification for May 1999

Enviro-Mich message from Compliance Solutions <hazwoper@pop.net>

Compliance Solutions is pleased to announce that David McDowell
with the U. S. Army at Ft Wainright Alaska, is the winner of this months
FREE ON-LINE 8 HOUR HAZWOPER TRAINING COURSE ,
Congratulations David !!!

Thank you to all of you who registered and DONíT FORGET TO
VISIT OFTEN as we will be giving away a FREE 8 HOUR
HAZWOPER REFRESHER EACH MONTH. Registration is free
at  www.csregs.com

For those of you who have not heard, in addition to offering OSHA,
EPA and DOT training in 42 cities nationwide, we are also offering
courses ON-LINE!!! This month the 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
course was added and we are experiencing phenomenal success.
Thank you to all that have registered.

Great News!!!
The 8 Hour HAZWOPER course will be available in Spanish by
mid June.
We al so expect to have a new course offering: Bloodborne
Pathogens Training
available by July 15th.!!!

If you would prefer not to have any more course notifications sent to
you, select the "Reply to Sender" and insert the word "Remove" in the
subject header.

This message was sent to you by
Name: Compliance Solutions
Email Address: hazwoper@pop.net
IP Address: 1Cust242.tnt8.denver.co.da.uu.net

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1