E-M:/ Sustainable Lansing Web Site

Enviro-Mich message from Phil Shepard <shepard@pilot.msu.edu>

I'm pleased to announce that Sustainable Lansing now has a web
site.
Go to the Urban Options home page: http://urbanoptions.org/
and click on the Sustainable Lansing link in What's new.
Included is much information on our recent community forum,
with much more to appear soon. Also, an announcement on
Indicators of Sustainable Progress - Community Workshops,
coming on June 22 and 26 at Urban Options,
a workshop registration form, and lots of background on the
local effort and sustainability, including a growing links
collection.
Make the best of it!

--
Phil Shepard