Re: E-M:/ Re: Ecological Golf Courses?

Enviro-Mich message from "Jim Fackert" <jfackert@cac.net>

Audubon International (Not National Audubon!)  has a cooperative sanctuary
program for golf courses- see www.audubonintl.org/acss/golf.htm

A bunch of courses in Michigan are "members". Also, there's a
somethingorother turfgrass association in Michigan that does some
certification in ccop. with the DEQ and Michigan State... I think I ssaw
something about this in the latest Huron-Clinton Metro Authority
newsletter...

I don't know of the value of either program.

Jim Fackert