E-M:/ You are invited to a wolf meeting We need help!

 Date: Sunday, June 06, 1999 9:07 AM
 Subject: WOLF MEETING
 (Sorry if I e-mailed you and you are not in Minnesota, with some folks I
don't know their location, but wish you could be here too)

 If you would like to help plan the Spirit of The Wolf Walk on August 28th in
Minneapolis, Minnesota and support the Minnesota Wolf you are invited to the
Meeting to next Saturday, June 12th.

 Time - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
 Where - 3045 Park Ave S. Minneapolis, MN
 Indian Ministries Church - (There is parking behind the church and on Park
Ave.)
 If you have any questions please call 612-837-1754

 We need your HELP in organizing this years Second Annual "Spirit of the Wolf
Walk" that will be held August 28 This will be the second annual Wolf Walk.
This year the Wolf Walk will be here in the Twin Cities on August 28th.  Last
Sept the first Wolf Walk was in Duluth. We will be unveiling the
International Wolf Quilt at the walk. We had a great turn out last year and
it was a grand day of support for the wolf.  We would like your impute and
help to make this year's Wolf Walk a success. You can make a difference for
the wolf.!

 This will be a walk not only for the Minnesota Wolves but for Wisconsin and
Michigan Wolves.

 * As many of you know, MOST MN legislators were awful on the wolf issue this
session.  They certainly proved that they CANNOT be trusted with a delisted
wolf.  Fortunately for the wolf, the bill was tabled.  We would also like
your impute and help on keeping good protection for the wolf.
 Howls
 Jean Brave Heart
 Director
 Minnesota Wolf Alliance

[...]