E-M:/ Where to write re: PIRO plan

Enviro-Mich message from AuntScarey@aol.com

<<Please let us on Enviro-Mich know how and to whom we can
respond in writing on the management plan. ---Tom, SC-CMG>>

Those who wish to respond to the Pictured Rocks draft management plan can
write to Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, P.O. Box 40, Munising, MI  49862.

	Public "scoping sessions" are tentatively set for July.   Mr. Kenner
indicated Lansing would likely be among the places chosen, as well as Grand
Rapids and the Detroit area.  If you get on their list, they'll notify you.
Same address as above. Or it can be reached by email:
piro-superintendent@nps.gov.  You can ask to receive the Pictured Rocks
newsletter too.   Anyone who gets the info, please  post it on EM, since
things can happen (I was inadvertently dropped off their notification list
for a while.)

it at: http://www.freep.com/voices/columnists/qerock6.htm
>or click on: <A
HREF="http://www.freep.com/voices/columnists/qerock6.htm">Will the beauty of