E-M:/ RE: / viscose medical waste drippings poured down sewer!!

Enviro-Mich message from "Harris, Craig" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

while i'm both squeamish and outraged by the prospect of medical waste
drippings being directed to our sewers, i was struck by the phrase
'unnecessary incineration of medical waste' . . . apart from the release of
the ambiguous sludge, why is incineration of medical waste unnecessary, and
what are prefered alternatives
cheers,
craig

craig k harris