E-M:/ CORRECTION: Senate Ag Pres Task Force Meeting

Friends:

Apologies -- Sue Julian caught that I had the WRONG MONTH for the final
meeting scheduled for the Michigan Senate Agriculture Preservation Task Force
hearing at MSU -- it is JUNE 29th at the Ag Expo Building on the MSU campus.
I notice that this hearing is NOT listed yet on the Michigan Legislature
webpage although the original notice was sent out quite some time ago.

The other meetings I mentioned happening today should have correct
information.

Anne Woiwode