E-M:/ Logging

Enviro-Mich message from Norm <mikaj@up.lib.mi.us>

I am not an "industry man", yet I certainly agree with Dave Smethurst's
recent comments.

To simply recommend "stopping logging" as advocated by David Orr, without
providing an alternative plan, only puts enviromentalists in the "lunatic
fringe", which is totally disregarded by mainstream Americans. That does not
help our cause.

                                        Norm Mika
                                        Crystal Falls, Mi.