E-M:/ Re: Allegheny NF does NOT make money!

Greetings,

I would like to publicly thank david orr for taking the time to clarify "my"
statement regarding the Alleghany NF.

And regarding 32 cent appeals: Percentage of total logging program cost spent
for all environmental analysis, documentation, appeals, and litigation: less
than 6% in fiscal year 1995.

The timber industry claims that environmental regulations are the cause of
money losing timber sales on Michigan public lands.

Murray