RE: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin, and No Commercial Logging!-Reply -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from bonnies@cannontwp.org (Bonnie Shupe (Cannon Township))

Just an observation I thought you all might find interesting.  While
grocery shopping last night, the bagger and the man in front of me got into
a long discussion on the pros and cons of the use of paper versus plastic
bags.  I found them both to be well educated about recycling and what
products are used to produce both, etc.  It seemed like a continuation of
the enviro-mich conversation yesterday.  I kept quiet (quite unlike me!)
but I was pleased to know that the general public is so well-educated on
this issue.
Bonnie