E-M:/ Fwd: Announcing 2nd Annual State of the River Boat Tour

Enviro-Mich message from GreenPlanet <riccawu@MNSi.net>

> Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 13:28:06 -0400
> To: riccawu@mnsi.net
> From: GreenPlanet
> Subject: Announcing 2nd Annual State of the River Boat Tour
> Bcc: Air Net, Alt.media
>
> 1st Announcement
>
> The 2nd Annual US/Canada State of The River Tour
> September 18, NOON - 4:00 PM

Our first tour was a rousing sold out success thanks to all of you.

> This years tour will cover the northern part of the Detroit River
> discussing development in both Detroit and Windsor and its impact on the
> Detroit River ecosystem; a visit to such hotspots as Conners Creek - the
> power plant and the contaminated creek: Peche Island a success story that
has
> been expensive to taxpayers and a look at Belle Isle and its habitat
> rehabilitation work. Also if time a trip to the north shore o f Lake St.
> Clair to look at some conservation work and how people are pitching in to
> enhance their ecosystem.
>
> ***A lunch will be served
> ***a cash bar
> ***Music and a master of ceremonies and
> ****International Speakers on various subjects
> ***and hopefully you will join us,  to make this 2nd tour as successful as
> the first.
>
> Tickets go on sale now  Canadian $50  US $35
> But hurry we had to leave a few at the dock last year it sold out in a
hurry.
> call Citizens Environment Aliance of SW Ontario & SE Michigan
> Windsor 519-973-1116
> Detroit 313-822-6118

Citizens' Environment Alliance of SW Ontario & SE Michigan
PO BOX 548, Windsor, ON
Canada  N9A 6M6
Ph.  519-973-1116
FX. 519-973-8360