Re: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin, and No Commercial Logging! -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from Scott Heinzman <sheinzman@prodigy.net>

Frank Ambose' point about hemp is well taken.  Michigan should
authorize industrial hemp use.  Hawaii, North Dakota and one
other state have done so.  Economics are man created (gender
selection intentional).  The natural world and it's preservation
continually take a back seat to "growth economy".  We better
invent a sustainable economic system pretty damn quick or we can
learn how to eat dirt and sand.