Fwd: E-M:/ Animal Rights in JFK, Jr. Commemorative Issue of TIME Magazine

Enviro-Mich message from "Bryon Lawrence" <brymlaw@hotmail.com>

Enviro-michers-

I am rather curious how the subject of PETA-related activities relates to
environmental concerns in the State of Michigan?  Because this is a venue of
discourse, I will not hesitate to acknowledge my disapproval for such items
being posted on this forum.  Whether-or-not I approve of such activities by
the U.S. Army or PETA is irrelevant, however when I joined this list I had
hoped to read environmentally-related material issued by environmental
professionals attempting to advance sound ideas and issues. Perhaps I was
misinformed about acceptable topics for this group.

-Bryon Lawrence