E-M:/ Water Quality Exhibitors needed in September

Enviro-Mich message from "thornapple river" <thornapple@hotmail.com>

If you know of an organization that would be interested in this opportunity,
please pass this information on.  Thankyou!
REQUEST FOR EXHIBITORS; WATER-QUALITY RELATED ORGANIZATIONS.

The Thornapple River Watershed Group, a non-profit environmental
organization located in Kent County, Michigan, is hosting a public
Watershed Exposition at Caledonia High School (Caledonia, Mi...near
Kent County Airport and Grand Rapids) on September 30, 1999, Thursday, from
4p.m. to 7 p.m.

We are planning this as a media event that will result in press
coverage, promotion and networking opportunities for our exhibitors.

Our purpose is to create a public opportunity for water-quality and
environmental organizations active in our watershed to gather and meet the
public that they serve, as part of our Watershed Management Short Course (in
partnership with Michigan State University Extension).

We are seeking exhibitors to participate in this event.
We would like exhibits with information about your organization,
brochures, handouts, and a representative to man the exhibit and talk to the
public and to participants in our Watershed Management Short Course, who
will be touring the expo.

We would appreciate also 50-75 copies of brochures or one page handouts
about your organization that we can provide to participants in our Watershed
Management Course as part of their information packet.

Please contact Patricia for more information.
616-891-8817
thornapple@hotmail.com
or thornappleriver@hotmail.com

"The mission of the Thornapple River Watershed Group is to protect the
ecology of the Thornapple River and its tributaries."

Patricia Pennell
Director of Educational Programs
616-891-8817
fax 616-891-9820