E-M:/ Michigan Environmental History

Enviro-Mich message from "Andrew Guy" <sanborna@pilot.msu.edu>

My name is andrew sanborn and I am a graduate student at Michigan State
University.  This summer I am working on a project with regard to
environmental issues in the media.

I was wondering if some enviro-michers out there might respond with the top
5-10 environmental happenings in the state over the past 30 years.  The
event, news, disaster, etc. can be national or local but should somehow have
had a sizeable impact on the Michigan/Great Lakes environmental arena.

Please respond to "sanborna@pilot.msu.edu"

any responses to this informal poll are much appreciated.  Thank you for
your time.