Re: Re: RE: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin, andNoCommercialLogging!-Reply -Reply -Rep

Enviro-Mich message from fenner@PioneerPlanet.infi.net (Ray Fenner)

This I will give an AMEN to!

Ray Fenner
SWAN

P.S. FYI - The list of fortune 1000 companies and article that Murray sent
out yesterday was compiled and written by Dr. Bill Willers, president of
SWAN.