Re: Re: RE: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin, andNoCommercialLogging!-Reply -Reply -Rep

Enviro-Mich message from Doug Cornett <drcornet@up.net>

Terry:

Thanks and Amen! to your message.  I have one correction to your post,
though.  "A. Friend" uses his/her alias as a means of harassment to
activists on this list.  I'm aware of at least one activist who has
received threats to messages posted on this list.  I've brought this to the
attention of the list manager who seems to want to do nothing about this
problem.  Keeping a Sierra Club activist list open to government, industry
and any yea-hoo that wants to sign up sure seems to be a problem to me!
Other than the recent list-serve discussion with Dave Merkel of Menasha
Paper, I see very little substance coming from this "strategy."

No problem signing my name,

Doug Cornett
Northwoods Wilderness Recovery