Re: Re: RE: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin, andNoCommercialLogging!-Reply -Reply-Rep

Enviro-Mich message from "A. FRIEND" <greenscreen17@hotmail.com>

If you characterize the expression of opposing view points as harassment -
you have my pity.  While you may yearn for a list with a philosophical
litmus test - that is not the stated purpose of this forum.

Perhaps you can start your own.  May I suggest closedminded.net or
me-too-how-bout-you.mich

Mark Twain