E-M:/ Thornapple River Environmental Survey

Enviro-Mich message from "thornapple river" <thornapple@hotmail.com>

Dear EnviroMichers,

Do you live on or or have you ever enjoyed the beautiful Thornapple River or
any of its tributaries and lakes, which flow through five West Michigan
Counties?   If so, we would like to document your opinions, concerns, and
your appreciation of the river.  Please go to our Thornapple River
Environmental Issues Site at

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6046/survey.html

to fill out the Thornapple River Environmental Survey.

When you click the "submit" button, your comments will be sent to one of our
email addresses.  We need your valuable input!

If you know of someone who cannot access the internet who would be eligible
to fill out the survey, please print the page and give it to them.  The
completed survey can be mailed to our PO Box address.

Thanks very much.
Patricia

"The mission of the Thornapple River Watershed Group is to protect the
ecology of the Thornapple River and its tributaries."

Patricia Pennell
Director of Educational Programs
616-891-8817
fax 616-891-9820