RE: Re: RE: E-M:/ Deforestation, Dioxin,andNoCommercialLogging!-Reply -Reply -Rep -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from "Harris, Craig" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

dave,
i'm wondering if you or someone else at menasha has thought about what price
you would be able to pay for alternate fibers . . . given some reasonable
numbers, i can imagine that some farmers in your vicinity might be
interested in growing alternate fibers . . . if the situation could be one
of symbiosis rather than dependency, there might be some very positive
social and economic outcomes
cheers,
craig

craig k harris