E-M:/ Senate Bill 651

Enviro-Mich message from "Bonnie Shupe" <BONNIES@cannontwp.org>

For those of you who might be interested, there is a public hearing scheduled tomorrow, Wed. July 28, for the Senate Commitee of Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs.  It will be held in the 8th Floor Conference Room of the Farnum Building from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will deal with SB 65, a bill to amend the Natural Resources and Envronmental Protection Act by giving the state more control on soil erosion issues.

I apologize if this is a repeat of a previous message, but I've been off the list for a while due to server trouble at our end.

Bonnie Shupe