E-M:/ Response to PSC & Michigan Energy Overload

Enviro-Mich message from "Miller, Gayle" <MILLERG@CLINTON-COUNTY.ORG>

Sounds to me like the energy powers-that-be in Michigan need a rude wakeup
call. Maybe we should all turn the AC down and give them something to think
about. Don't forget to fill a bucket so you can still flush your toilets!

Gayle Miller
Clinton County Dept. of Waste Management
St. Johns, MI
(517) 224-5187
This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clinton County, MI. It
is subject to the Internet and ONline Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clinton County.