Re: E-M:/ Sierra Club does not support Jeffords bill

Enviro-Mich message from fenner@PioneerPlanet.infi.net (Ray Fenner)

David is a Sierra Club member simply stating a fact. He is speaking as a
Sierra Club member. Whether he is a member of the Sierra Club in the Great
Lakes State of MI or elsewhere does not matter.

Alex, national Sierra Club policy does apply to the Mackinac Chapter. It
applies to all chapters, including the North Star Chapter of MN, of which I
am vice-chair. Instead of trying to stifle members from speaking about
Sierra Club policy, you should be encouraging it.

Ray Fenner