E-M:/ Sierra Club policy is Sierra Club policy, why get personal?

Enviro-Mich message from DavidOrr@aol.com

Mr. Alex Sagady is suggesting that I am trying to speak "for" the Sierra
Club.  I never said such a thing.  Mr. Sagady is over-reacting. What I
did say, and what I will say again, is this: the Sierra Club has taken a
neutral stand on the Jeffords bill.  This is a fact and may be verified
through the usual Sierra Club official channels.

It matters not in the least what my place of residence is, and I find it
interesting that Mr. Sagady seems to be so concerned with a subject which
is none of his business.

Sincerely,
David Orr

[NOTE:  The above comment is in direct response to unwarranted personal
criticism  of me by Alex Sagady, the Mackinac Chapter's Enviro-Mich
listowner.  This message contains accurate information which is relevant
to Sierra Club members in the State of Michigan and the Sierra Club as a
whole and is therefore in compliance with the Michigan-specific content
requirement for submission to the Enviro-Mich listserv.]