E-M:/ Stabenow vs. Abraham in Today's Washington Post -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from "G. Tracy  Mehan" <mehang@state.mi.us>

While I am not a member, the Federalist Society is not a "radical" rightwing group--unless you consider constitutional priniciples to be radical or rightwing.  You have every right to disagree with the Society, but calling it a "radical right" enclave is, well, almost defamatory.  The distinguished lawyers and judges I have known, and practiced with, who have also been members of the Society are the farthest thing from fringe types.  Regards.