E-M:/ community-based adaptive watershed management

Enviro-Mich message from "Geoffrey Habron" <habrong@pilot.msu.edu>

Greetings!  I'd just like to introduce myself to the listserve community.  My
name is Geoffrey Habron and I'm a newly appointed assistant professor at
Michigan State University in Fisheries and Wildlife and Sociology.

My interest is in community-based adaptive watershed management.  I'm
interested in connecting with folks with similar interests and finding out what
is going on in Michigan and where I can make a contribution.  I'm particularly
interested in projects, programs, partnerships and possibilities for future
work.  I am interested in very applied, service-oriented research.  Look
forward to the Michigan experience.  :)

 --
Geoffrey Habron
Assistant Professor