E-M:/ FW: MPSC-Press-Release: CONSUMER FORUMS

Enviro-Mich message from "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <kdkhands@voyager.net>

Please excuse duplicate postings.  Electricity Dereg brings the threat of
financial incinentives to maintain dirty old coal burners in the the
utilities' fleets of generating capacity.  Hence the environmental connection.