E-M:/ Lynx report URL CORRECTION

Enviro-mich folks:

I erred in posting the URL for the Canada lynx info from the US Forest
Service, and thanks to Mike DiCapita at the USF&WS East Lansing Field Office
for catching it.  I inadvertantly read the number "1" at the end of the
address as a lower case "L".  The correct address for the USFS lynx Science
Report is:

 http://www.fs.fed.us/r1

My apologies for the error.

Mike DiCapita also passed along an URL for the Federal Register notice
regarding proposed delisting of the peregrine falcon:

http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/aces/aces140.html

Also, he notes that a public comment period on the proposed delisting of the
bald eagle is currently open, and will close on Oct 5.

Anne Woiwode