Re: E-M:/ trading nightmares

Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davemec@voyager.net>

You're apparently a friend of polluters, so you should change your e-mail
address to be honest with the readers.

I won't bother to dignify most of your nit-picks.  Yes, I oppose the
Clinton-Gore proposal for trading.  I do not observe orthodoxy in the way
you apparently do.

If you don't understand what has happened to Michigan's once-proud
environmental programs and agencies, it's impossible to explain it to you.

I await your invitation to promote tougher enforcement, clean manufacturing
processes, zero discharge of toxic pollutants that harm the development of
children, and land stewardship policies on whatever electronic lists you
inhabit.