Re: E-M:/ Question About State-Owned Land

Enviro-Mich message from Jonathan P Kazmierski <jkazmier@umich.edu>

Thank you both Tim and Ann for commenting on this issue.  I too would be
very interested to hear a response from the DNR.

If the information Tim and Ann have provided is accurate, I believe it is
time that we, the public, the owners of the land being turned over to
private interests, bring this to the attention of our elected
representatives.  Besides writing letters, I would be happy to work with
the Sierra Club or others on getting this issue in the public spotlight.

Please contact me directly if you, or someone you know, would be
interested in assisting with this awareness effort.

Thank you,

Jon Kazmierski
(734) 994-3301