Re: E-M:/ Question about State-Owned Land

Enviro-Mich message from judy bredeweg <x94bredeweg@wmich.edu>

Dear Tom and Ann,
    I'm interested in your conversation about DNR land exchanges.  Last month our
family went on a service/hiking trip in the Eagle Harbor area with Sierra Club/NCT
people.  Tom Larmont of NCT mentioned that it would be wonderful if the DNR would
trade for the land at the tip of the Keewanaw peninsula which is a large area with
very little development.  Has there been any discussion of this or could there be?
                                            Judy Bredeweg