Re: E-M:/ Engineers in MDEQ's Director's office

Enviro-Mich message from "A. FRIEND" <greenscreen17@hotmail.com>

Turning Stones..... And throwing them in glass houses....

Equally disturbing, my research indicates that EPA Carol Browner's
credentials are also shockingly lacking in the science department. She's a
LAWYER and political appointee/operative. AHHHHHHH!!!

The plot thickens.....

Lana Pollack, ED of Michigan Environmental Council, is also credentialess
when it comes to science and engineering.

How have these charlatans managed to exist unnoticed for so long?

Are we to believe that it is possible for good administrators/leaders are
capable of making sound decisions based on technical data provided by staff?

I never thought I'd see the day when a person was judged/hired on their
experiences and ability rather than their degrees.