E-M:/ Sierra Club Air Toxics Workshop

Enviro-Mich message from eric.uram@sfsierra.sierraclub.org
in attending the upcoming Michigan Air Toxics Workshop (scheduled for Nov 6,
1999 at ACCESS on Schaefer). We NEED people who are interested in working
together at holding Michigan state government and agencies accountable to
protecting air quality. An overview of

*  current state rules and regulations,
*  status of proposed changes,
*  federal authority
        * delegated to state agencies and
        * for citizen use holding state agencies accountable
and -------
*  opportunities for advancement of a clean air agenda

will be held in this one day workshop. We would like to get a mailing out as
soon as possible, please email your name(s), address(es) and/or phone number(s)
to Deana at <ACCESS-COM@worldnet.att.net> as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Deana Rabiah
Environmental Program Coordinator
Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)
2651 Saulino Court
Dearborn, MI 48120
(313) 843-2844
(313) 842-5150 FAX