Re: E-M:/ SIGN-ON: Ask Clinton to Urge Canadian Govt. for Strong Canadian ESA!

Enviro-Mich message from Michelle Gesmundo <gesmundm@msue.msu.edu>

Dear fellow conservationists,

During my time with enviro-mich, there have been several requests to sign
your group on to letters to our governmental officials.  These requests
exclude individuals from signing-on, and I'm not clear why.  I know that a
group is a powerful force, but so are individuals united without an
umbrella organization.  Cannot we be considered a group?

I wish I could say that there are enough minutes in the day to do my own
letter everytime I wanted to express my opinion on issues.  Is there any
way that us individuals could be included in these sign-on opportunities?

Michelle Gesmundo