and other army training sites
ceased over a year ago..... see below

===========

X-From_: gregory.huntington@mi.ngb.army.mil Wed Sep 29 14:40:33 1999
From: "Huntington, Gregory N MIARNG" <gregory.huntington@mi.ngb.army.mil>
To: "'ajs@sagady.com'" <ajs@sagady.com>
Subject: FW: Environmental Impacts at Military Installations-Smoke
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:38:57 -0400
Return-Receipt-To: "Huntington, Gregory N MIARNG"
	 <gregory.huntington@mi.ngb.army.mil>

Mr. Sagady,  I am the environmental manager for the MIchigan Army National
Guard. Your Enviro-Mich message regarding munitions containing
Hexachlorethane recently came to my attention. Please note the response from
CW4 Sorenson at the Ammunition Supply Point at Camp Grayling. As Mr.
Sorenson mentions we no longer use this munition during training. Please
feel free to contact me regarding this, or any other issue.  Thank you for
your time.  Greg Huntington  Phone 517/483-5646.

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)