Re: E-M:/ watershed expo Sept 30

Enviro-Mich message from Thom Peterson <petersont@grps.k12.mi.us>

Patricia:

I'm off to Lansing to help my Aunt Betty celebrate her 75th birthday.
Hope your Expo is a hit! Sue Krieger in our Community Involvement Dept
put an announcement in Tuesday's Telestaff--a weekly one-pager that goes
out to all schools and staff members. So I hope GRPS sends you a few
attendees.

The Morningstars will be in Holland on Friday October 15. Please come to
the dance. You can celebrate and tell me and Karin about your wonderful
work.

Thom