E-M:/ AOL Instant Messinger

I recently downloaded and tried AOL Instant Messenger and I've
been wondering if there might be some interest in establishing a
real time, online Michigan environmental
"chat" at a regularly scheduled time, say once a week.

Please let me know if there is any interest in this.

By the way, I am   enviroborg   on AOL Instant Messenger

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)