E-M:/ FW: Recruiting Candidates for Environmental Leadership Program (fwd)

Enviro-Mich message from "Harris, Craig" <Craig.Harris@ssc.msu.edu>

there is nothing in this message that is specific to michigan but i assume
that it is of interest to environmental professionals in michigan
cheers,
craig

craig k harris
department of sociology