E-M:/ Mich. Assoc. of Timbermen Ad Insert in Newspapers

Folks:

The Lansing State Journal had an advertising insert nominally from the
Michigan Association of Timbermen that trumpets that the state has more than
2.5 times wood growing than being cut (previous posts I have made to
Enviro-Mich point out the irrelevancy of this statistic), that promotes the
Sustainable Forestry Initiative of the American Forest and Paper Association,
talk about ownership distributions and also has a little bit about the state
forests of Michigan (though nothing about National Forests).

I have two questions that some of you may be able to answer: 1) did this show
up in other papers around the state? and 2) what is the photo on the cover of
(I am guessing, if it is Michigan, that it may be the Cut River Bridge on US
2)

Anne Woiwode