E-M:/ Information on Huron River Corridor needed

Forwarded bounced message....reply to mhodnefi@isd.wash.k12.mi.us
if you have the information requested.

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:55:20 -0400
Subject: Huron River Info.
From: "Merrill Hodnefield" <mhodnefi@isd.wash.k12.mi.us>
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

Greetings.

I am not on the enviro-mich list, but I was advised that one of you might be
able to help me.

I have a friend at U of M who is looking for information on community groups
and policy in relation to land use in the Huron River Corridor.  She is a
master's student and is working on land use planning.

I think she's getting short on time, but wants to at least include an
informal overview, using brief information from anyone she can get ahold of,
who's knowledgable about policy or involved in a community group or project
that relates to planning in the area.

If you have a moment and have information that might be useful, I'd greatly
appreciate any information, soundbytes, or e-mail contact info.

Thanks!

mhodnefi@isd.wash.k12.mi.us

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)