E-M:/ Ozoned on 7 mile

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

What's up with the DEQ Ozone numbers for the E 7 mile monitoring station? All
summer it was the worst or second worst in Michigan (depending if you scored
by number of "red days" or worst reading).  Has my lack of trust in the
Engler-Harding anti-environmental tag team driven me to look for a conspiracy
under every press release?  Or could there really be monsters under my bed?
I know that all data is subject to verification but to go all season with one
set of numbers and then toss them at the finish line.  Well, It makes me
wonder.

Any other paranoid skeptics out there?

Rob
HEAT