E-M:/ State Green Party Meeting

Enviro-Mich message from Terry Link <link@MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU>

#8) Nov 13 Green Party of Michigan State Meeting in Saginaw
Please put this on your calendar.  All Green-minded people and observers are
welcome to attend our fall quarterly state meeting.  We have a big year
ahead of us!
Saturday, November 13, 1999
9am to 5pm,
Zaul Library, 3100 N. Center Rd, Saginaw
Guest Speakers:
*	Lyle Klemen, Director of the BRIDGE CENTER FOR RACIAL HARMONY,
*	Johnston Mitchell from the CAMPAIGN FINANCE NETWORK

Other agenda items will include the new state platform, ballot access in
Michigan (petition drive volunteers & funding), 2000 presidential campaign,
need for delegates to national convention, etc.  Please send suggested
agenda items, proposals, and resolutions to:
John Coty <vortigern@webtv.net <mailto:vortigern@webtv.net> >
PO Box 183
Chesaning, MI 48616

Online Map to Zaul Library:
http://www.expediamaps.com/default.asp?C=43.45207511299532,-84.0148581798725
<http://www.expediamaps.com/default.asp?C=43.45207511299532,-84.014858179872
5>
2&A&OX=0&OY=0&PC.45207511299532,-84.01485817987252,1,3100+N+Center+Rd
If your e-mail program supports linked text, you should be able to simply
click on the URL to view a navigable map.  If that doesn't work, copy and
paste the above URL into your Web browser.