E-M:/ URGENT: Need to blitz Levin NOW!

Enviro-Mich message from "Liz Godfrey" <lizgodfrey@prodigy.net>

URGENT: CALL SENATOR LEVIN TO SAFEGUARD AMERICA"S ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS!!

Riders, riders, riders!  I am sure you are all sick of my postings on
riders.  But the House-Senate Conference Committee looks like it is actually
making the Interior bill _worse_!

Calls are needed right now to Senator Levin asking him to sign on to the
letter to President Clinton asking him to veto any appropriations bills that
have anti-environmental riders attached.  Levin should contact Senator
Durbin's office ASAP as they said that they are closing the letter this
afternoon.

CALL SENATOR LEVIN- (202) 224- 6221

Liz Godfrey
Midwest Federal Organizer
GREEN-the GrassRoots Environmental Effectiveness Network
(608) 294-1338
www.defenders.org/grnhome.html
www.stopextinction.org
"The extinction of species is the folly our descendants are least likely to
forgive us."
--E.O. Wilson