E-M:/ Stupak, Kildee and Dingel and Appropriations Riders

Forwarded bounced message......

From: "Liz Godfrey" <lgodfrey@defenders.org>
To: "enviro-mich" <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Subject: URGENT: Calls needed to Reps. Stupak, Kildee, and Dingell!
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:30:56 -0500

Calls needed to Reps. Stupak, Kildee, and Dingell!

Representatives Stupak, Kildee, and Dingell all voted against the Interior
Appropriations Conference Report.  However, none of them have signed on to
the letter to President Clinton asking him to veto any legislation
containing anti-environmental riders.  Please make phone calls this
afternoon if you are in their districts.  The goal is to have 128
Representatives sign the letter which would protect the veto.  We are
currently at 106 and would love to see these three on the letter.

Thanks for all your help!

Liz Godfrey
Midwest Federal Organizer
GREEN-the GrassRoots Environmental Effectiveness Network
(608) 294-1338
www.defenders.org/grnhome.html
www.stopextinction.org
"The extinction of species is the folly our descendants are least likely to
forgive us."
--E.O. Wilson