E-M:/ URGENT: Calls needed to the President ASAP!!

Enviro-Mich message from "Liz Godfrey" <lizgodfrey@prodigy.net>

Enviro-Mich!

The bill that we have all been working to remove anti-environmental riders
from is on its way to the President.  The bill still contains 27 riders
attacking our forests and public land.  There is rider that has been pushed
as "Forest Health" but really harkens back to the Timber Salvage rider.
There is a provision that would allow hardrock mining companies to dump
their waste on as much public land as they want; going directly against a
ruling by the Solictor of the Dept. of the Interior.

PLEASE CALL TODAY AND EXPRESS YOUR CONCERN TO THE PRESIDENT: 202-456-6798.

Thank you for all your help!
Liz Godfrey
Midwest Federal Organizer
GREEN-the GrassRoots Environmental Effectiveness Network
(608) 294-1338
www.defenders.org/grnhome.html
www.stopextinction.org
"The extinction of species is the folly our descendants are least likely to
forgive us."
--E.O. Wilson