E-M:/ buy nothing day

Enviro-Mich message from Poulsondav@aol.com

List members,

   I'm looking for Michigan residents who plan to participate in the Nov. 26
"Buy Nothing Day," either in demonstrations or by a refusal to shop on the
busiest shopping day of the year.  This event is promoted by Adbusters in
Vancouver and coordinated in the U.S., at least in part, by the Center for a
New American Dream.
   I wish to contact potential Michigan participants for a possible news
story.  Please contact me off-list if you have a lead.
Thanks,
Dave

David Poulson
Environment Reporter